The Hallockville Fall Festival and Craft Show is a North Fork tradition! Come celebrate the rich folk arts and agricultural traditions of the community in a true old-fashioned country fair atmosphere. This is Hallockville’s biggest fundraiser of the year, and it is made possible through the generous support of community partners, volunteers, demonstrators and visitors from far and wide.
The Festival features family-friendly activities for all ages to spend the day enjoying including:
- Over 50 craft and artisan vendors selling locally handmade items jewelry, woodcrafts, locally-inspired art and fine decor, homemade jams and jellies, handsewn and handknit pieces including hats, scarves, shawls, aprons and more, candles, bath and body care products, yarn and crafting supplies and so much, much more!
- Craft demonstrations and displays including rug hooking, basketweaving, quilting, woodcarving, decoy carving, woodworking, and more!
- Tractor Pull and Show by LI Antique Power Association
- Model Railroad from Railroad Museum of LI
- Heirloom Vegetable Expo with exhibits and informative presentations from local growers and organizations including: Invincible Summer Farms, Salt of the Earth Seed Company, Amagansett Food Institute, Long Island Regional Seed Consortium, Suffolk County Homesteaders and Suffolk County Master Gardeners. Talks will be given on: Heirloom Tomatoes, Seed Saving, Simple Ways to Live a Sustainable Life, and The Challenges and Opportunities for Local Food Producers.
- Live music by Eastbound Freight Bluegrass Band ongoing throughout the day
- Children’s activities and games
- Guided museum tours of the 1765 Homestead, 1931 Cichanowicz Farmhouse and Homestead Barn
- 250th Anniversary special exhibit and historic transportation exhibit
- Livestock display and farm animals- goats, horses, donkeys, cows and more!
- Local food and beverage vendors to be announced! Plus homemade baked goods just like grandma used to make! Enjoy these refreshments in the apple orchard picnic area.